After a little more investigation, I found that the value for the repeater field (number of rows) is not being imported and saved correctly. It is correct in the XLIFF file, but once saved it is using another value.
After even more investigation, when XLIFFs are imported items are saving to the incorrect fields in the DB, however they are correct in the XLIFFs.
Some more information, after the XLIFF is imported using WPML, I checked to make sure everything was correct, it was. Once I saved it, it doesn’t put the correct data in the field. This could be an issue on the WPML side with how it’s saving the data, but I figured I would come here first. I’ll be posting on their forum as well.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!