Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Repeater and Flexible Fields not Saving Values from FrontEnd Reply To: Repeater and Flexible Fields not Saving Values from FrontEnd

• 1) no other filter, just frontend templates

2) As you can see I use 2 field groups in the acf_form. The first one is made just for frontend form (is where I have post title, content and featured image), the second one (where I have the issue) is the very same I use in backend.

3) IN the 2nd field group I have 6 fields, in this order:
    – true/false field (true is the condition for all the following fields to show) – working
    – wysiwyg field – working
    – flexible content field (inside there are 4 layouts, with a total of 11 subfields) – not working
    – flexible content field (inside there are 2 layouts with a total of 5 subfields) – Not working
    – flexible content field (inside there are 2 layouts with a total of 3 subfields) – Not working
    – wysiwyg field – working

If you want to try, I’ve exported both groups in this zip file https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3261727/field-groups.zip

PS: I’ve tried not to use the second group (the complex one) and using another one just with 1 repeater field with only one text subfield, same problem: data is sent from the form, rows are created in backend but values are empty, infact in database I can see serialized strings like this one: a:2:{i:0;s:1:”A”;i:1;s:1:”A”;}