Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Import data from CSV, sort and add the data into rows of a repeater field. Reply To: Import data from CSV, sort and add the data into rows of a repeater field.

• I’ve been using wpallimport for a while, and it works well. But this site is going to be used by multiple people who aren’t very tech savvy, and I want them to be able to do everything from the post edit screen itself and in the front end version of the form.

I’ve figured out how to populate a repeater field with data when you hit the save/publish button. But I want to understand a couple of things:

1. How would you sort the repeater fields in the form?
    2. I think I can extract the data from the CSV uploaded to a File field, but how do I make sure that the data only gets imported into the repeater once? Is there a way to hide/disable a field in code?

If you could direct me to any resources/posts that tackle any of the above problems, that would be very helpful.

I will be happy to post the solution in this forum once i’ve figured out the whole thing.