Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Fixed settings Reply To: Fixed settings

• Thank you.

This is an example of a consistence issue I’ve run across for different formulas:

I created a ‘Radio Button’ named ‘Speaker Topics’ (field name: speaker_topics) with the options ‘Artificial Intelligence’ (field name: artificial_intelligence), ‘Manufacturing’ (field name: manufacturing) and ‘3D Printing’ (3d_printing). I created those 3 text areas below, with a ‘Conditional Logic’ setting on each of them to show this field if ‘Speaker Topics’ (the name of the radio button) is equal to their name (for instance, ‘Artificial Intelligence’).

This, on the backend editor of each post, shows multiple buttons that you can click on and it auto fills the content I put into the ‘default value’ section in ACF. However, now when I click through them, it will pull the content from ‘3D Printing’ for instance, and then if I click ‘Manufacturing’, instead of changing the text, it pulls both (even when the other isn’t clicked).

Does that make sense? I can clarify if needed.

Another example was what I briefly explained above and is a similar issue as above:

I create a ‘text area’ field (‘Artificial Intelligence’ for instance). For each field I set the ‘Location’ to show field group if the ‘Post Taxonomy’ is equal to ‘Artificial Intelligence’. So every time I click the ‘Artificial Intelligence’ category, it enters in a text box. However, when I uncheck ‘Artificial Intelligence’ and update the text editor, the text box goes away on the backend but doesn’t delete on the main speaker page.

This is the code I’m using the pull them onto the front page:
    echo ‘<div class=”speakerpagetopics333″>’;

echo ‘<div class=”3dprinting” style=”font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
    font-size: 14px; font-weight: 400;”>’;
    the_field( ‘3d_printing’ ) ; // 3d printing topic field
    echo ‘</div>’ ;

echo ‘<div class=”manufacturing” style=”font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
    the_field( ‘manufacturing’ ) ; // manufacturing topic field
    echo ‘</div>’ ;

echo ‘<div class=”artificialintelligence” style=”font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
    the_field( ‘ai_field’ ) ; // AI topic field
    echo ‘</div>’ ;

echo ‘</div>’;
    ?>