=> dev : localhost – acf fields stored in php file
=> Prod : http url – updated with git, same configuration
=> I add acf fields to a group of field which are assigned to pages (flexible or not)
=> I update the php file with acf fields to do so
=> I commit to Production
some acf fields appears to be missing, like there is no value inside
But in the database, there are all values (except the new one I just added)
After result :
>> I update my page (without touching anything or filling the new acf fields)
>> The database updates and add the new acf values in wp_postmeta table (and only the new ones)
>> on page reload, the page is like before with all the fields
Hope it’s clear enough, I can help in any way, please let me know,
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
© 2022 Advanced Custom Fields.