Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests Wrap field groups in unique divs with acf_form() (working feature code included) Reply To: Wrap field groups in unique divs with acf_form() (working feature code included)

• I never heard back about it, and for this project I just hacked plugin core and disabled updating (not the best move, but it needed to be done).

There is a “Wrapper Attributes” field now that lets you specify a class (among other things) in the ACF pro plugin, but I haven’t checked to see if it adds the class when using the acf_form() function, and it is only available to each input, not the whole group. I also haven’t checked to see if anything has been added to make each field group output uniquely ID’d either, so maybe something like what I suggested has been added and I just don’t know about it.

I like your suggestions too, and think that there are quite a few features that could be added on this front. I feel like this is probably one of the less used abilities of the plugin though, so I can understand why it wouldn’t get frequent feature updates. If it was available on github I wouldn’t mind making updates like these and submitting pull requests but I’m using the pro plugin.