We just recently added a Layout to one of our flexible field entries and it also broke our site. Most of the data isn’t accessible now from those layouts. I removed the layout I added and it didn’t resolve the problem. I restored the site from a backup, tried it again, and again, it broke the flexible fields. I think the fact that it re-ordered them, might have something to do with the issue because the couple layouts above the one I added are ok, it’s the existing layouts, now below the layout I added that are now gone, both Front end and Back End.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!