Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Post Object help Reply To: Post Object help

• Thanks, that worked for getting the archive to display. I played around with it and got the single employee page to work just fine. However, the overall page that lists all employees, it’s not bad, in that it’s listing the employees one after the other on their own line, single-column. I can click their name to go their single page, and that one seems fine if i just style it (the get_field query is working just fine) but, for the overall employees list page, I’d like its presentation to be two-column, with each employee’s title under their name (title not linked, just their name is linked). I tried this with this syntax:

<h2><a href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a></h2>
    <?php get_field('employee_title'); ?>

The archive page is ignoring the get_field and still just displaying only the permalink. Do you know what’s going on there? I figure if I can get the title to display under an employee name, well then I can style it to be two-column thereafter. I’ve attached the archive file for reference.

Thanks again for your efforts thus far.

EDIT: Also, while I’m waiting for a reply, I’m noticing some of the employees I’m adding here don’t have a URL for LinkedIn. On their single pages, since it’s a template, it’s still generating a hyperlink, but it’s not pointing to anywhere. Is there a syntax I can toss into the single page archive that says something like “if (field) is blank, don’t display this section?”