Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO YouTube Thumbnail Object with oEmbed field? Reply To: YouTube Thumbnail Object with oEmbed field?

• Thanks @scheurta and @EbbandFlow!!…Im trying to use the code you provided and it seems im getting close…however, im still struggling abit on getting it to all work properly…

@EbbandFlow
    – I followed your code instructions and tested it for a ‘Single Field’ – but for some reason the lightbox doesnt seem to work properly…I managed to get the Thumbnail to show, however, the lightbox does not popup & link to the video…it also seems to be showing me results with the embedded video next to the thumbnail on the page…

I then tested the Repeater, and im just getting a broken image…

Unfortunately, my coding & debugging skills arent that great..by chance can you assist me alil further to hopefully get this working…

This is the Field name im using for the Repeater: video
    This is the Sub Field im using for the oEmbed: video_url

@EbbandFlow
    indeed your code is very comprehensive…ideally, if i can simplify it just for YouTube then that would be helpful…however, whatever we can do to make this work, would be great.

@scheurta
    – I noticed yours is a simplified version, however, im still abit lost on how to put it together… :-/

Any reply would be greatly appreciated.