Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues ACF fields on a static set posts page Reply To: ACF fields on a static set posts page

• Thanks very much for that. I have tried looking into this however I cannot seem to get this working. The Blog page that has been set as the static front page for the Blog has an ID of 11 however I cannot seem to grab any information from this page and display it within this template.

How would I be able to manipulate:

$query_object = get_queried_object();

in order to get the fields I need from the main blog page?

The code I am using to get the information I need at the moment is:

<?php
    	$testomonialOneText = get_field( "testomonial_1_text", 11);
    	$testomonialOneAuthor = get_field( "testomonial_1_author", 11);
    	$testomonialTwoText = get_field( "testomonial_2_text", 11);
    	$testomonialTwoAuthor = get_field( "testomonial_2_author", 11);
    	if($testomonialOneText){ ?>
    		<div id="testimonial-one<?php if (isset($testomonialOneText) && $testomonialTwoText == ''){?>-full-width<?php }; ?>">
    			<div class="testimonial"><?php echo the_field( "testomonial_1_text", 11); ?></div>
    			<?php if($testomonialOneAuthor){ ?><div class="testimonial-author"><strong><?php echo the_field( "testomonial_1_author", 11); ?></strong></div>
    		</div><!-- end of #testimonial-one -->
    <?php 
    }};
    	if($testomonialTwoText){ ?>
    		<div id="testimonial-two">
    			<div class="testimonial"><?php echo the_field( "testomonial_2_text", 11); ?></div>
    			<?php if($testomonialOneAuthor){ ?><div class="testimonial-author"><strong><?php echo the_field( "testomonial_2_author", 11); ?></strong></div>
    		</div><!-- end of #testimonial-two -->
    <?php 
    }};
    ?>

Thanks for your help.

Mark