Home › Forums › Front-end Issues › Front end show Taxonomies IDs instead of terms/name › Reply To: Front end show Taxonomies IDs instead of terms/name
And here is what I did in Elementor:
So it definitely loads something correct, which is the ID of the taxonomy:
In this case 59
But even if I switch the value as showed in my original post this is still the ID and not the value/term that is showing up.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
🚀 This week’s session of ACF Chat Fridays dips into the preliminary results of our first ever user survey. Don’t miss it! https://t.co/3UtvQbDwNm pic.twitter.com/kMwhaJTkZc— Advanced Custom Fields (@wp_acf) May 9, 2023
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.