Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Repeater's Big Problem :((( , Please read it!! – thanks a lot ^^ Reply To: Repeater's Big Problem :((( , Please read it!! – thanks a lot ^^

• Hello, Mr. John Huebner. Thank you sir for your prompt reply and very valuable to me at this time. I think I understood 80% of the answer.

But please understand that, I am a Korean, English is not the main language, and I am afraid that I am misinterpreting, or not fully understanding, your explanation correctly.
    So I would like to give a specific example below. And hope you can answer me, is it right or wrong:

1.I create 2 Field Groups: (A Field Group) and (B Field Group)

2. Then I point (A Field Group) to CPT (custom post type) which is MOVIE
    and point (B Field Group) to CPT as MUSIC

3. Finally I create 2 Single Post in Elementor with same name MOVIE and MUSIC

:- At (A Field Group) I created a Repeater Field with the name “Banner”
    Then I create the Sub-Fields of “Banner” as: Title and Image
    :- And at (B Field Group) I created a Repeater Field with the name “Catalog”
    Then I create the Sub-Fields of “Catalog” as: “Title” and “Image”

**** Thus (2 Repeater Field: Banner & Catalog) of (2 Field Group: A & B) All have Sub Fields named: “Title” and “Image”

:— According to Mr. John Huebner’s explanation, is this the case allowed???? When the subfields are the same, but the names of the Repeater Field parents are different???

But I get very serious errors in Elementor when using a Plugin to call Repeater Fields Dynamic.ooo (Because Elementor doesn’t support Repeater Field yet)

The error is when the Sub Fields have the same name between 2 Field Groups (or 2 parent fields are Repeater Field: Like Banner & Catalog).

:— Then the errors encountered are: 2 Repeater Field Banner & Catalog, will not be able to fully display both, but one side will disappear and cannot be found and called out.

Can you help me answer. This error belongs to Dynamic.ooo – ACF or Elementor??? They make me very tired to see where I am going wrong, and having to name the Sub Field the same, makes the situation worse.
    I’d love to keep the name short and not include the parent’s name in the sub field. But when using a common name like Title for Repeater Fields in different Field Groups, they often can’t be found or the error doesn’t show up in Elementor’s Dynamic.ooo.

It took me a whole month to figure this out and the best solution. But the experts they couldn’t answer either.

Please help me Sir John Huebner. I will be very grateful to you ^^.
    Thank you for everything, looking forward to your best explanation. Wishing you all the happiness and luck in life