I retained my code but moved my entire while loop out into the parent template and now it’s working and showing all my entries.
I tried the have_rows and it doesn’t make a difference for me. Interestingly though, a var_dump shows that get_field() is actually returning all the rows, but the first row is disregarded once I enter the while loop.
The documentation said something about it not working right if it’s inside an if block, but I don’t recall ever having this problem before.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
2022 was a big year for Advanced Custom Fields, with more capabilities, a new generation of ACF Blocks, a refreshed UI, and a new home. Our year in review post looks at advancements we’ve made and offers a glimpse of the future.— Advanced Custom Fields (@wp_acf) January 6, 2023
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.