Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Custom field type throws fatal error Reply To: Custom field type throws fatal error

• I made an account just for this post. I’m also having roughly the same issues. I’m trying to access a custom post type in the rest api, but get the follow stack trace:

[14-Mar-2022 15:30:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method stdClass::get_rest_schema() in /Users/nnn/Local Sites/ff2022/app/public/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/rest-api/acf-rest-api-functions.php:11
    Stack trace:
    #0 /Users/nnn/Local Sites/ff2022/app/public/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/class-acf-field-flexible-content.php(1780): acf_get_field_rest_schema(Array)
    #1 /Users/nnn/Local Sites/ff2022/app/public/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/rest-api/acf-rest-api-functions.php(12): acf_field_flexible_content->get_rest_schema(Array)
    #2 /Users/nnn/Local Sites/ff2022/app/public/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/rest-api/class-acf-rest-api.php(112): acf_get_field_rest_schema(Array)
    #3 /Users/nnn/Local Sites/ff2022/app/public/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/rest-api/class-acf-rest-api.php(64): ACF_Rest_Api->get_schema()
    #4 /Users/nnn/Local Sites/ff2022/app/public/wp-content in /Users/jordanlewis/Local Sites/ff2022/app/public/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/rest-api/acf-rest-api-functions.php on line 11

The custom post type has flexible content available to it, and this flexible content has quite a few layouts. When I query a different custom post type that does not have flexible content available to it, I’m able to get the information.