Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) After import, images in custom fields show as \"No Image Selected\" Reply To: After import, images in custom fields show as \"No Image Selected\"

• @hube2 Thanks! I’m aware of those plugins, but I unfortunately did not use them when I originally exported all my content from the old site to the new site. Our goal is to avoid having to re-import anything if we can, but if that’s the only course of action we’ll have to just do it.

I also realized that I was wrong in my assumption of what the issue is. It’s not imported ACF data that’s the issue. The actual issue is when I create a new page, and I go to choose an image for any custom fields i have created, if I choose an image that was imported from my old site, ACF will not save the image to the field. It disappears after I click publish or update, and the field still says “no image selected”.

If I upload a new image, or choose one that was added to the new site and not imported from the old, it will save the image and i will then be able to choose an image that previously would not work. Idk if this changes anything.

Thanks again!