Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Memberpress and ACF Reply To: Memberpress and ACF

• This is not different then many other things. For example, requiring login or a password to view content of the page only works with the WP content field and you must wrap anything else in conditionals that check this.

I have a client that uses a 3rd party application for memberships. Users must login through the 3rd party site. I had to build an API integration that checks that login so that the client can control what content people can see on the site. The entire site depends on ACF and does not use the standard WP content anywhere.

One upside of what you have is that they have a WP plugin that gives you functions for checking these.

My suggestion would be to figure out if you can create an ACF field that allows selecting the rules for seeing the content then rather than hand coding rules you can use the value of this field in your conditional. This is similar to what I had to do above. There are many Types of members, none of this is hard coded. There is a function in my API connection class that takes a member type entered into an ACF field and calls a method in in my API class to check if the current user can view the content based on that type.

Sorry I can’t offer more help because I don’t know anything about Memberpress or Fluent CRM.