Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Options Page Option repeater field and custom post type Reply To: Option repeater field and custom post type

• Hello @John,
    many thanks for your answer.
    I’m sorry, I didn’t explain well how I did and what are my goals.

Here is a diagram of what I did.
    CTP and Options IMG

The idea is to make relationship between custom posts and their own options fields.
    For example with three custom posts which display their own informations/values from options fields.

CTP 1 -> repeater “Subject” row[1] -> Title, description, textfield, etc. and from the other repeater field “Location/Town” row[4].

CTP 2 -> repeater “Subject” row[4] -> Title, description, textfield, etc. and from the other repeater field “Location/Town” row[1].

CTP 3 -> repeater “Subject” row[2] -> Title, description, textfield, etc. and from the other repeater field “Location/Town” row[2].

I delete Group field which was unecessary.
    I populate title and town from options to my custom post two dedicated radio fields.

Now I’m looking for displaying on the frontend values from options fields that “belong to my custon post”.
    Populate not do relationship between CPT and Options.
    I tought that with post_id, I’ll be able to display options values like I can do with taxonomies.
    Am I wrong ?

I hope it’s more clear…

Let me know.

All the best.

Pierre