Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO stop code nightmare version 5 ? Reply To: stop code nightmare version 5 ?

• Dear “Arcane no psyche”,

That you wrote in first part is totally useless and really really really idiot, I don’t talk about a free plugin here but about version 5 PRO and even for free version, the point when you develop a work is to can share it easily with maximum people…

And majority are code dummie and don’t want – cannot become expert of coding just for a plugin…

So as client (I spent 100 $ us last night), it is normal to ask to the developer to simplify his product for the users, if he wish make a lot of profits like the example Visual composer.., but perhaps you don’t understand the point of success in business and you are just an selfish not clever with a tiny look around his EGo and no experience of real life.

Perhaps when you stop to live with you parents and begin the real life, you will understand than adults don’t have always time to become a super geek or/and don’t want for many reasons…

I am a father, I am a husband, I lead a company with staff, I don’t have enough time to waste to increase this part of technic.

For these reason I prefer to pay/invest in plugins which simplify my work and you know what, we are a 90 % now like that…

So keep you far away from me with your Juvenal advice….

@+++
    FX