1) Create a new group without fields
2) Duplicate the field in the original group
3) Move the duplicated field to the group created in 1
4) Export the group create in 1
5) Move the field from the imported group to where you want it
Alternately you could just export the original group, import it and then move the field.
Overall though it would usually be quicker and easier to just recreate the field if it’s a simple field. It would only save time if you’re talking about a complex repeater of flexible content field.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users