Thanks for the response!
I’m still facing the same issue even after replacing it with the prepare_field filter.
It’s just the <input> that’s being removed from the code. The other tags are working fine.
I have tried debugging the value of $field[‘message’] after “do_shortcode” with multiple different priorities and it always has the <input>, so it must be being filtered out after these actions are called.
Another relevant information is that if I enable the “Escape HTML” option, the code is printed correctly, including the <input>.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.