Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Having issues with YITH Ajax Product Filter shortcodes? Reply To: Having issues with YITH Ajax Product Filter shortcodes?

• To be honest, I don’t know. I worked on one site that used the YITH product filter and I never found a way to incorporate ACF fields. We had to build a complex product attribute system in order to get it to work.

But you are looking to add the product filter shortcode, there really shouldn’t be anything that prevents the shortcode from working. If it were me I would start following the code to see why it’s not.

Example, is your filter being called? Echo something inside the filter function to see if you get output.

Is the shortcode function being called? Open the YITH file with the shortcode function and add code to return values and different points to see what is happening inside the shortcode. For example, at the very beginning of the function you could add something like return 'the shortcode is running'; which would be output as content where the shortcode is placed.