Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) issues importing content from Salesforce Reply To: issues importing content from Salesforce

• Thanks @hube2 .

Any tips about where in the DB to look? I remember trying to find ACF fields in the past and got lost looking, also in the documentation.

Maybe this helps… after another round of testing (with debugging turned on) I see these errors:

[08-Sep-2021 13:57:35 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /www/htdocs/w01a2ea9/sanktoberholz.de/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 4044
    [08-Sep-2021 13:57:35 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘post_title’ of non-object in /www/htdocs/w01a2ea9/sanktoberholz.de/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 4046
    [08-Sep-2021 13:57:35 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘post_name’ of non-object in /www/htdocs/w01a2ea9/sanktoberholz.de/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 4048

Looking at class-wp-query.php this appears (to my limited understanding) to be the code referenced when making queries in template files. Could this help explain why the post sort of “disappears” to the post query, although it is still visible (and marked published in the backend)?