Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Server 500 error trying to update page w/ACF and very high PHP.ini settings.. Reply To: Server 500 error trying to update page w/ACF and very high PHP.ini settings..

• One idea i had, is to duplicate the ACF fields – the repeater three levels deep – and then delete all the fields except the one field that we are trying to update ( for roughly 400 listings). Maybe I could put that on an ACF options page, and link it to the other fields?

That would be great if it worked, as they are launching by Friday, and this is the very last piece. It would still be problematic in the future when they want to update any of the fields on the page that won’t save. But if something like above worked, then down the road, other fields could be removed from that page and set on options page and linked in the same way.

The other big hurdle is we spent so much time on this page – custom PHP, jQuery, CSS, HTML, (AND – all of it has a Hebrew version, most of which has to be manually duplicated then adjusted.) If we can somehow make it work without having to touch all the code for the most part, that would be amazing.

I know you like to help and have helped me more than a few times, and I appreciate that – but I’d be happy to Venmo you something for helping with this.