Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues get title from Image ID Reply To: get title from Image ID

• Hi John

Thanks so much for that code, I added it today and it’s fetching the title which is brilliant.

I am still struggling with the srcset images though.

If you look here (it’s a tiny url to bypass the coming soon page and to stop the domain coming up in search results)

tinyurl.com/8kvx77u8

You’ll see the 2 identical images of food stacked on top of eachother. When you inspect them, the size is listed as 741 x 1000 which is correct BUT when you look at the src image, even though the file name has -741×1000.jpg at the end of it, the intrinsic size is actually the full size? It’s the same for every image listed in the srcset?

it does this if I have it set to medium or home_portrait but not if I switch it to thumbnail

I’m sorry if the answer to this is in the comments you have already made but I jusy don’t get why? If I copy one of the URLS and paste it in a new window, the dimensions of the image appear to be correct so I don’t get why the intrinsic size seems to be listed wrong?

Am I missing something here?