Home › Forums › Feature Requests › Conditional Logic for Clone fields › Reply To: Conditional Logic for Clone fields
I use clone fields heavily to make managing component blocks and their fields easier. There are some things about the Group setting that I dislike similar to alpipego. Since the seamless fields have conditional displays within that field group, is it possible to have a “nested” set of display fields for seamless fields too that are honored at the parent-level? For example:
Background Settings Field Group
– Background Type (radio)
— Option 1: None
— Option 2: Color
— Option 3: Image
– Background Color (color picker; displays when “Option 2: Color” is selected)
– Background Image (image; displays when “Option 3: Image” is selected)
Then in a flexible field, there is a group of flexible fields that reuses the background settings field group like so.
– Content (WYSIWYG)
– Media Type (radio)
— Option 1: Image
— Option 2: Form
– Image (image; displays when “Option 1: Image” is selected)
– Form (post object; displays when “Option 2: Form” is selected)
– Form Background (clone; displays when “Option 2: Form” is selected) <– Honor this conditional display in parent flexible fields, and then honor conditional display in fields of field group
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!
🚨 The 2023 ACF Annual Survey closes tomorrow! This is your last chance to complete the survey and help guide the evolution of ACF. https://t.co/0cgr9ZFOJ5— Advanced Custom Fields (@wp_acf) May 18, 2023
© 2023 Advanced Custom Fields.