Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Print user fields with values corresponding to that user Reply To: Print user fields with values corresponding to that user

• This is a fresh install running TwentyTwenty-one theme. I have 2 other plugins running, but even with those disabled I can’t get it to function in this sense.

Basically I’m seeing 2 issues here. The first being that I can’t get any user ID to work when used in the_field('state', 'user_' . $other_user_id ); because when I echo $other_user_id, it does give me *a* user ID, though maybe not the one that I want. When used in the_field('state', 'user_' . $other_user_id ); there is no output. The second issue being I’m trying to produce the user ID not for the page/post author, but for each user in order in that particular role type. If I can get either of these resolved in some manner, it’s going to get me closer to a solution.

Any idea regarding the_field('state', 'user_' . $other_user_id );? Is there an instance of a usage like this that works for you or has been known to work?