Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Record, store, and retrieve field content per session Reply To: Record, store, and retrieve field content per session

• ACF could help, but this would be more than just an acf project. The best I can do is offer a little advice.

I would use a custom post type for each report “session”. I would use ACF to create the “session key” field. Then when the person visited the edit page when generating the acf_form() arguments I would look to see if there is already a post with the correct session key and if there is then I would use that post ID and if not then I would set acf_form() to create a new post.

This would also make it possible to show the posts because you can decide on whether or not to show the form or the content of the post based on the user that is logged in when loading and existing post.

There would be a lot of other details to work out because you’re talking about an entire application, not just adding a few fields.

As far as the rest. Printing a PDF is far beyond the scope of ACF. Creating tables and other output is doable.