Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues How to show user-data on frontend for 'current-user' instead of userid Reply To: How to show user-data on frontend for 'current-user' instead of userid

• I was able to figure it out with Elementor, and changing some settings in the Custom Field. My problem was i was using Elementor > Text Area Widget > Dynamic Tags > ACF Field > (select my field from dropdown).

What i needed to do, to pull the data from the users profile, was this: Elementor > Text Area Widget > Dynamic Tags > Site – User Info > Field: (dropdown) User Meta > Meta Key (type field name into this box)

This successfully pulls the data from the user profile that the custom fields are for. I was not aware of this, and to be honest, this is not mentioned anywhere in the ACF or Elementor Pro documentation, i had to figure this out on my own and i know for a fact there are TONS of other ACF/Elementor users who are trying to pull data from the custom user fields and display it on the front end of their site.

But my “issue” is now solved.