I did some run through in the support section and we came to the conclusion that the ‘file_list’ array was showing the ‘file_list_title’ as being empty.
We came to the conclusion that this is in some way a limitation of memory or something. I tried increasing PHP settings to no avail, but just ended up rebuilding this to have two levels less repeaters and that seemed okay. Not sure exactly what limit was playing against me which is a bit frustrating.
Thanks for your help!
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users