Finally I understood what was going on.
I used the debugger and saw that internally the function tries to get an ID.
And in my case, the ID was the page ID where the search engine is called.
So what i did is : I changed the function that’s supposed to retrieve the values from the select. First thing I do is that I get one item from my custom post types and I get its ID. This way when I do the “get_field_object” call then it’s not false anymore.
Thanks for your help.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users