Well it doesn’t solve the problem completely, but it did change the click on a conditional field from 1.5s to beneath 300ms. But it still seems to go up when I add more repeater fields. I think it happens because when a condition is changed it still searches trough all the siblings of a repeater field.
When i change a condition in the first repeater, it should not check for changes in the second repeater. But this does happen causing lag.
But the above solution made my environment workable again, I think everybody could test it.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users
Helping others is a great way to earn karma, gain badges and help ACF development!