Support

Account

Home Forums Gutenberg Auto Blocks for Gutenberg Reply To: Auto Blocks for Gutenberg

• Thanks for that!

I’m trying to convert an existing “page builder” structure into blocks, but I keep getting “conversion error” when I click on “convert to block” for all existing layouts in the flexible content field.

I’m not sure it’s not my fault, though, as I’m a bit unsure how to go about using the plugin.

I’ve enabled “auto blocks” in the settting area of the flexible content field, I’ve assigned a block key (and added a template file of the same name to the theme root), I’ve picked an icon and enabled multiple blocks, resusable blocks, and all alignments.

On save the chosen Icon and block-selector will appear in the admin interface, but no actual content is displayed. As mentioned above, attempting to convert a layout by choosing “convert to block” in the backend layout options menu will lead to a js-error window “conversion error”.

Also, I notice that a new condition for the display of the flexible field (show if block equals all) is added everytime the field gruop is saved…