Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues ACF fields with Zurb's data interchange Reply To: ACF fields with Zurb's data interchange

• Hi Elliot,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The template is a custom include file. I have a custom template for my contact page and within that I’m calling the contact_details_small.php or contact_details_default.php that has the acf fields in. When the fields are placed directly in the contact template they work fine, but when I move them to the the include files I get nothing.

I’m beginning to think maybe I’m just using the acf code wrong as the include files are definitely being read because plain html is being output. I simplified the code above so as to make it easier to understand. The full code in the include file is below:

<?php
    require($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/pwp/wp-load.php');
    ?>

<div class="phone_email_holder">

<p>LARGE TEMPLATE</p>

<?php if( have_rows('phone_numbers') ): ?>
    			<?php while( have_rows('phone_numbers') ): the_row(); ?>
     			<div class="contact_field_wrapper row">
    	        	<div class="phone_email_label info_label"><?php echo get_sub_field('number_label') ?>:</div> 
    	        	<div class="phone_email_value"><?php echo get_sub_field('tel_number') ?></div>
    		    </div>
    		<?php endwhile; ?>
    	<?php endif; ?>
    	<?php if( have_rows('email_addresses') ): ?>
    			<?php while( have_rows('email_addresses') ): the_row(); ?>
     			<div class="contact_field_wrapper row">
    	        	<div class="phone_email_label info_label"><?php echo get_sub_field('email_label') ?>:</div> 
    	        	<div class="phone_email_value"><a class="" href="mailto:<?php echo get_sub_field('email_address'); ?>"><?php echo get_sub_field('email_address') ?></a></div>
    		    </div>
    		<?php endwhile; ?>
    	<?php endif; ?>
    </div>

The “LARGE TEMPLATE” bit is being output from the above code. Just not the rest. All I’m doing is removing links from telephone numbers for the desktop version of the site and adding them back in for mobile versions.

Thanks for looking into this.