Home Forums General Issues onblur dynamic text fill? Reply To: onblur dynamic text fill?

  • Hi @sja

    jQuery is a JS library that allows you to place event listeners on elements. One of these events is called ‘blur’. This is for when you blur out of an input field.

    There is no need to add an onblur attribute to the element, this is ‘old school’. Instead, use jQuery to attach an event listener to the element.

    Please refer to Google for any more help with the blur event.