Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Is it possible to require a certain image resolution for a specific image field? Reply To: Is it possible to require a certain image resolution for a specific image field?

• thanks @elliot ! i guess i’ve the wrong search queries – including resolution lead into nowhere. :/

about your link, unfortunately the suggested functions.php filter isn’t viable in my use case – one global minimum image dimension won’t do the trick. I hoped it would be possible to set image dimensions for each image field separately. I have implemented a responsive image solution including retina images as well and i wanted to take care that the user who is uploading the images isn’t uploading a too small version for a specific image field by accident, which might lead to image drop outs or other oddities.

would it be possible to make a feature request for the acf and the repeater plugin? i think it would be a neat and useful feature – or what do you think about? best regards Ralf