Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Possible to choose from different sets of image sizes in the media uploader? Reply To: Possible to choose from different sets of image sizes in the media uploader?

• Hi Elliot, that was just a general question, not that you already cover that kind of functionality in one of your premium plugins (i’ve overseen that already in one of my previous posts in here where you’ve pointed me to the repeater field – thanks again for that, the repeater field rocks). But indirectly you’ve answered my initial question here, since otherwise you’ve pointed me to one of your plugins. 😉 And I’ve already asked on stackoverflow but no useful answer yet. But finally had a new idea today which actually might work – implementing it right now and it seems to work. I only might have a follow up question, 100% acf related, later tonight, if I am unable to manage to get one specific thing working. But i will open a separate thread for it then. 😉 Thanks for now. Best regards Ralf