Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Custom Fields Not Appearing Reply To: Custom Fields Not Appearing

• @elliot,
    I am having the same problem as @emilygutierrez. I am just using the example page from your site: http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/getting-started/displaying-custom-field-values-in-your-theme/

and am pretty much getting the same result: just the title with no data.
    I created a Custom Post Type using CPT UI and called it heroimage. I then created a new Custom Field with two entries, custom_title (text) and hero_image (get by URL). I saved the sample page to my theme directory under the title heroimage.php. I entered the data in my custom field and saved it. When I click on View Hero Image, I see only the title, no picture or custom title.

I have looked into this on various other sites and it seems that the database has to be queried in order to produce results if you are calling them on a page. But your example makes it look like no database query is necessary. I am confused! Please help, because I would really like to master this plugin.