Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Stuck at 59 fields, not saving more

Solved

Stuck at 59 fields, not saving more

• Hi,

I’m running into some kind of limitation issue where I can’t save any more additional fields for a specific group.

The group currently has 59 fields and when I try to add one more field and update the group it only saves the field label but the field name keeps blank.

I have no problem adding any new fields to other groups and I don’t get any errors after enabling wp_debug. Everything is fully updated and I also increased the php memory from 256mb to 512mb.

I guess that it has something to do with the server/php configuration as stated in another similar topic. However increasing the php memory didn’t solve the issue. The current max_input_var is 1000 and the max_execution time is set to 60.

I could split the fields and create an additional group but expanding the current group with more fields is more desirable.

Is there anything that I could do server side to solve this? Or are there other things I should look for? Any help is much appreciated.

• You’re running into a problem with max_input_vars. You need to raise that. This is a good plugin for letting you know what you’re submitting more inputs than your server allows. https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-max-submit-protect/

• Thanks John! Raised the limit to 2000 and it solved the issue 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Stuck at 59 fields, not saving more’ is closed to new replies.