Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Repeater field drag and drop not working

Solved

Repeater field drag and drop not working

• Hey all,

I am having trouble getting the repeater field drag and drop to work. The icon shows up when I hover over a row, but when I attempt to drag, it simply begins to select each row. See screenshot below:

acf_repeater_field

There are no JavaScript errors on this page, and I don’t believe drag and drop functionality has been disabled by any other means.

Thoughts?

Wordpress v. 3.6.1
    ACF v. 4.3.0
    ACF Repeater v. 1.1.1

• Hi @cam503

Sounds like you have a JS error on the edit page. Can you open your console log and check for nay errors on page load and also when you attempt to drag/drop?

Thanks
    E

• Hey Elliot,

Thanks for your reply. As stated in the original post, there are no Javascript errors. That is part of the reason why this problem has been so frustrating; it doesn’t help that no one else seems to be having this error, as I have scoured the Internet far and wide to no avail.

Just to clarify, there are no Javascript errors on page load, or on the drag event itself. It simply beings selecting the rows. That’s it.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks.

• For what it’s worth, I also updated WordPress, and it didn’t help. This functionality has worked in the past, and I can’t imagine another plugin being the cause of this one little component of the ACF repeater not working, but I suppose disabling plugins is the next step.

• Hey Elliot,

I found the plugin that was causing the problem. As soon as I deactivated “WPMU DEV Videos,” the problem was resolved. Not sure exactly why its causing problem, but perhaps its worth exploring in future releases.

Thanks for your help.
    Cam

• Hello cam503…I am running into the exact same issue. I deactivated the WPMU Dev Video plugin as well, but am working on finding a solution so I can use both the repeater plugin and the WPMU Dev video plugin. Have you come up with a solution?

Thanks,
    Tim

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Repeater field drag and drop not working’ is closed to new replies.