Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports No data is saving with Shopp (ACF 4.1.8)

No data is saving with Shopp (ACF 4.1.8)

• Hi, this issue comes within another plugin but it should work as well.

I’m using the SHOPP plugin, the custom field is working on fine but when i save the product, the custom (image) field save no data. I tried the same rule with common page/post and it worked, it’s strange because no error appears in the console.

Thank you for your time,

I’m working with WP 3.5.2 and ACF 4.1.8 and Shopp plugin 1.2.5

• Guys, with or without the Shopp plugin, data is not saved at all when I press the Publish button. Please, fix the problem!

• Hi guys,

Thanks for the bug report. Yes, I can confirm this issue.

Expect to see an update out within the next few hours

• Hey guys,

v4.1.8.1 has been released with a fix for the Shopp issue

Can you please let me know how it goes for you?

Thanks
    Elliot

• Now it seems to work fine. Thank you, sir!

• It’s working fine, Elliot. Thank you for you work.

• I have exact same issue, just with the GetShopped plugin instead: http://getshopped.org/

• @motiejus get the new update and it’ll fix the issue.

• No it didn’t fix it.
    I have a Repeater field on a product edit page with Image and Textarea data types. None of them are saved.

• Same problem here. Updating posts (in this case products) with (advanced) custom field does not work. It keeps having blank values. It saves no data.

Can you please update me/us on if/when you are going to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance!

• hey guys

Potentialy, you are using a field name which Shopp also uses to save data. This conflict would allow Shopp to override ACF data.

Can you test by creating a very unique field name and saving the product?

• Hi elliot,

I am using Getshopped (WP E-commerce) and I found what the problem is. Getshopped automatically generates an metabox for metadata. So on my edit page are 2 boxes for metadata. one from Getshopped, one from ACF. The problem is that Getshopped overwrites the data of ACF. I assume it saved after ACF saves.

Is there a way for ACF to make sure it saves last?

Hope to hear from you.

• Hi @Huroman

The real problem here is that the Getshopped plugin is saving data to a name space which you are trying to save to in ACF.

I would advise you to use a different field_name to save data to, as the getShopped plugin might read in your ACF data and corrupt the page / shopping cart!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘No data is saving with Shopp (ACF 4.1.8)’ is closed to new replies.